Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jack Loves My Poodle Christian Too!

BestWeekEver did an interview with Jack from Project Runway...you know the cute one that had to leave cuz he got Superbug? But he's better now, still involved with the show, friends with Victorya (Gasp!), and has a role in the upcoming Sex and the City movie as Gay Guy #2!! Love it!


Michelle: First of all, how are you?
Jack: I am great.
Mich: What have you been up to these past couple months?
Jack: There’s still some involvement with the show. There is a lot of press and interviews like this. I actually developed a whole menswear line, but at this point going from samples to production is a huge jump, and I don’t know if I am up for that yet. But you can see all of that on my website: http://www.jackmackenroth.com/. There’s a whole collection now with photos and my model is really cute. You have to go look at him.


Mich: Onto more important things: How are you feeling?
Jack: Great. That was really blown out of proportion. Five days later I was out of the hospital. I was kind of bummed they weren’t really clear about that. People think it is in real time and they are emailing “Are you okay?” Which is great, but a little overwhelming. It was a serious thing and also not serious. Very curable. But in those five days I was gone, I’d miss three challenges or two and a half. Even so, it was a contagious bacteria, it wasn’t just me I was worried about.


About the Vickster....
Mich: So tell me about Victoria? Unfriendly, right?
Jack: No, She’s one of my good friends. I love her.
About Christian....
Mich: Who is your favorite without giving anything away?
Jack: My favorite is Christian.
Mich: I think you are correct.
Jack: I mean just what he can do is like… it’s crazy.
Mich: Even the architecture of his hair is amazing.
Jack: That alone should win a prize. Maybe 10 grand.


On being Gay Guy#2 in Sex and the City
Jack: ...Sarah Jessica had her own special make up trailer because, well, she’s the star. When she got done, she was talking to Kristin. It seems like they are good friends in real life. And so they’re chatting and Sarah Jessica looks over at me and asks “How do I know you?” But [the Project Runway contestants] signed this really exclusive confidentiality agreement. And this was before the show aired. They hadn’t even announced the cast yet.
Mich: Ahhh, Television
Jack: So when nobody was looking, I whispered to Sarah Jessica: “Project Runway!” And she was like “Oh my god! Totally!” Then Kristin Davis was like, “What? What? What? I wanna know, I wanna know” And I was like “I’m sorry, I can’t say.” It was cute. They are super, super nice. [whisper] Although, they didn’t talk to Kim Cattrall.
Mich: Get out of here
Jack: She has a separate trailer. I don’t know how much I want to get into this, but they do their blocking separately, at least in my scene. Then she comes up and does the scene with them and then she leaves and doesn’t even talk to them. It’s weird.


To read the complete interview click: Christian's hair deserves 10 grand!

0 comments: