Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Define Superman Dat Ho?

Hey people....so I was doing my research, reading my news, trying to find something to talk about today. I figured you all have seen Janet's new album cover...and I think we all love it, so no discussion there. Britters is trying to get pregnant with that pappo guy since they took her other kids away....who cares. Sherri Shepard is the dumbest bitch ever and has a public forum in which to parade her stupidity everyday....she said: "There is a picture of me with Shirley Caesar, who is like the black Patti LaBelle." Whoopi, of course, had to let Sherri know that you may not be sure whether the world is flat or round, but we all know for damn sure that Patti LaBelle is black...jackass. But still, not enough to motivate me. American Idol premiered last night....Let My Pee-PULL Go!!!! And did you see Temptress? WHY????? And Alexis....Take It, Take It, Take It, Take it!!!! But still.....sigh....so then what can I talk about?

Then I came across something that I found interesting....I learned what "Superman that ho" means. You know, the infamous line from that Soulja Boy song. I personally HATE that song. As ignid and ridiculous as I am, I have limits to how much extra bullshit I can tolerate (sometimes). And funny enough, my nephew asked me to get him Soulja Boy's CD for Christmas and I politely told him HELL DAMN NO. He said, "You don't like Soulja Boy?" (He's 10 going on 11) I told him I didn't and if he liked Soulja Boy, that's fine, but I would not be the one giving that guy my money. I was like you better ask Santa. He said, "Well why don't you like him?" So I went into my Auntie tirade about how I don't respect people who degrade women etc....(he doesn't need to know that I will drop down and get my Eagle On).....and then I realized I really don't even know what "Superman dat ho"....I mean I assumed it meant something along the lines of fuck the shit out of that ho....cuz what else could it mean?

Well someone heard Kirk Franklin talking about the song and then did some research:

Kirk Franklin said he did not let his children listen to the song Souljah boy because of the words and the meaning of Superman.

With that information I needed to find out exactly what superman meant other then the super hero. I google searched Urban dictionary and put the word in and this is what I discovered: Superman is when a guy cums/ejaculates on a girl's back and puts a sheet on her back. When she wakes in the morning and stands up, the sheet is stuck to her back (like a cape) , you have officially supermanned that hoe. Watch Me crank dat Souljah boy now superman dat hoe. My mouth is still hung open with shock - I had no idea.


urban dictionary should you need to look up other slangs....
http://www.urbandictionary.com/



I had no idea it meant that exactly....I guess the good thing is that maybe the guy who just supermanned the girl actually sticks around until morning to see the cape? Me and the person who looked up the definition may be the only grown people who were clueless. More importantly, why do we listen to this shit? Like even without the words, the song just isn't a good song. And its not just the kids who listen to this....shit, Beyonce supermans that ho at her concert. I didn't have my morning Apple Cider and I'm a lil cranky....that's all.

Stay tuned for your regularly scheduled stank ass dose of F.U.

In case you didn't see American Idol last night.....please enjoy the most amazing -prolly has a lil touch of the Downs- James! Let My Pee-PULL GO!!!!



AND Temptress....the biggest, blackest middle line backer with blonde hair you've ever seen! Work it Tempy!!! #16 Baby!

4 comments:

Happiest Nappy said...

Poor James. I feel sorry for him. Randy had me cracking up while he was laughing though.

Poor Baby.

Anonymous said...

i was a state of shock when i found out the lyrics myself.. you might also want to look up "crank dat Robocop", and "Super Soak Dat Hoe" while you at it.
Sad.

Elle said...

OH so THAT'S what that means! I really didn't know he was talking about sex the whole time. Wow I feel old. I was a big Soulja Boy hater but then I turned into one of those corny "Show me how to do it" adults along the way. Yes, I'm ashamed.
Now what da hell does "i got me some bathing apes" mean?

Miss P said...

FU i am so glad you put this out there. i found out about a month ago and told all my friends. you should also put "batman dat hoe" and "spiderman dat hoe" on blast. soulja boy is an idiot; his music is garbage.