Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My Number One & Her Baby...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

OMG...so those of you who know me (and for those just getting to know me) know I have three girlfriends....Liya Kebede, Jessica White, and Eva Mendez...but Liya is my number one. I HEART her. She is the most gorgeous creature. And now we have her most BEAUTIFUL baby girl Raee walking in her mommy's shoes! How friggin beautious are they????

Liya is creating a line of children’s clothes called Lemlem and Raee is her inspiration and her model! Her entire line is made in her home country of Ethiopia. She says: It's wonderful to be able to donate and help people. Yet at the end of the day, Ethiopia has to get out of poverty by economic power and by giving people jobs—it's like that expression, 'Give a man a fish ... teach a man to fish....'" She views Lemlem, which exposes local weavers to Western markets, as a small step in what will hopefully be the start of an industry.

Oh, Liya, you give me heart palps....



1 comments:

Elle said...

What a cutie pie!