Monday, January 28, 2008

In Case You Didn't Know...


Barack won in South Carolina. Yup. We knew this would happen and he basically shut it down by garnering more than 80% of the black vote. Yeah. He made it do wut it do. Check.

But more importantly, Barack Obama is being endorsed by Camelot....The Kennedys! Since JFK, there hasn't been a presidential candidate and/or president who has evoked such a feeling of excitement, inspiration, belief, and hope. Daughter of JFK, Caroline Kennedy says:
"I have never had a president who inspired me the way people tell me that my father inspired them. But for the first time, I believe I have found the man who could be that president — not just for me, but for a new generation of Americans."

Read her Op-Ed in the NY TIMES: A President Like My Father

That title alone has Hillary about to lose her mind.....but then, when she learned that today Sen. Edward M. Kennedy, an icon of Democratic Party politics and Caroline's uncle, plans to endorse Obama....yeah, she prolly shed some real tears....you know, instead of that bootleg watery eye that helped her win in New Hampshire.

0 comments: