Monday, January 28, 2008

Kelly Ro...Feathers on Her Booty

Kelly Ro...it's been a minute since I've talked to you boo! How u doin? Awwriiight! Good to hear it. So um, I see you got a job and I'm not mad at you! Was it your idea to wear the Peacock thong corset? If so, good for you! Learning that sex sells at age 20 however old you are is a good look. And since when you get all that junk in your trunk? Yonce finally let you have the last chicken wing from Popeyes?! Word has it that you are trying to become some kind of dancing queen and are working the club circuits in London and throughout the U.K. I say make it do wut it do Kelly Ro! You know I love you and I am so happy you have finally realized that you gets no love over here in the states. Dancing at club G.A.Y is the best thing for you right now. Continue to think outside the box, just like I told you. Stay pretty and naked! Love you boo!



1 comments:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Even Beyonce don't show her ass like this.


Since when has Kelly been this thic. I wonder what she eating.

Oh yea, showed you some love on my last post.