Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Making The Band: I Need To See Jipper First Time Artist Up In This Piece


Well where do I begin? Should I start with the fact that I didn't say shit about D.Wood's hair on the KING cover because I just thought they tried to do something different to jazz it up for the photo shoot. This bitch is really walking the streets with that brussel sprout half-in-half fuggin wig! Like why??? Then Aubrey...I loved how Diddy purposely tried to stir up some drama by having her stay behind to tell her that he doesn't like the kind of press she's getting cuz that's fuckin up shit with the group. Diddy know as we all do that any press is good press (unless you Britney) and she the only one getting any kind of press and he loves it. But she's a mess of all proportions.

The guys...why did I totally forget that the lil fug boy Brian made it to the band. Right now, I don't have too much to say about them. But in the words of Aundrea.....they're boys, I want a man!

The limo ride....fun times. They are such cornballs. All of them.

The clubbin....I actually like the Dawn/Q hook-up....but um, he's only 19????? Damn. Aubrey is gonna eat that boy Donnie up. She really wants Willie but Donnie is the easiest at the moment. I actually feel her on the man-eater tip tho. I mean, seriously, is there really any other way?

The studio....Aubrey can't fuckin sing. And what the fuck was that lace shit she had around her head?! I'm glad Donnie knows that cheesy = TRL #1. The boys sound good so far...but then Diddy came in there and told them their shit was wack and dude sounded like some fake ass Jodeci....I was like hmmmm, maybe that's why I thought it was good. I'm actually more interested in what they are going to sound like than DK. Altho, I just listened to DK's alleged first single called "Damaged" and me likey....a lot.

Anyway...this ep did not get me as pumped as I thought I would be....but I know there is much more drama to come. Until next week....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How jacked up was it that the producer was pumping the guys up telling them they sound good, but soon as Puffy gets there, he acts like the are the worst?

Unknown said...

Can somebody go and cut the other side of D. Woods hair?

Elle said...

Yeah, D. Woods hair. It's like I want to like it but I can't. The proportions are just way to exaggerated. She's still hot though. And Dawn looks so much better...upgrade! The guys are fug, except for Will and he's a midget. Aubrey is the mess of all messes but the show would be boring without her. And yes, that limo ride was corny as hell! Can you imagine if us b*tches had that limo to ourselves? We would have turned it out!