Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What Do You Say After Sex?

Gawker.com posted a piece about what people, men especially, should say after they finish wiping somebody down. Some sexpert said the following:

I've enlisted the help of sex-book authors Steve and Vera Bodansky, who suggest one use the moment to declare: "I loved it when I slowly entered your pussy and you said, 'Oh, God, that feels so good!' It sent a fantastic electrical feeling from my penis to my head and back."

Yeah....um, mkay. My mother reads my blog sometimes so I'll pretend I'm a virgin and say I have no idea what I would say after sex. But I could make up some things I would think one would say.

If it was actually good:

1. In the words of Yonce...damn that was so good, I wanna buy you a short set. But if you aren't from the south (like me and had no fuckin idea what a short set was - seriously I didn't think she really meant like shorts with a shirt -- a for real short set) you can say I wanna buy you a large ice cream cone from Coldstone. And baby, you get sprinkles and whipped cream on top. If he's lactose...you know, just improvise.

2. OK, now that you got a sip of water and your breathing is normal, can we do it on the kitchen sink?

3. Thanks for sweatin out my perm boo...I hope you know where to leave them dollars so I can get my touch up.

4. Didn't know I could do the split, huh?

If it was wack and a waste of your damn time:

1. Can you hand me my v8 on your way out?

2. Oh I'm sorry, I didn't see it.

3. Yeah so um, did I tell you I was moving?

4. I fell asleep while you were poking me...say what now?

What would you say?

3 comments:

Elle said...

LOL!!!!

If it was good: (High five) Can I pencil you in for next week?

If it sucked: So um...I need to get up early so...yeah...if you could just...great...here's your coat...bye boo...and don't forget to put your ring back on!

F.U. said...

LOL!!! Loving the High Five Elle! And one must never forget to remind them about dat the ring....

Unknown said...

That was the funniest thing I've read/heard all week! I really just spit water out reading that! But seriously, dudes need to know to leave a couple extra dollars for the perm...