Friday, January 18, 2008

Oh The Fuckery...Dear Amy....



You have to wonder whether Amy listens to her own music. I mean, it always makes me feel better. My Tears Always Dry On Their Own because she tells me its my responsibility and that asshole rat bastard doesn't owe shit to me. And I understand and then I'm good.

I would just think she would listen to her album and then feel better. You know, not need to shoot up anymore. She showed up to her husband's court thing and yelled across the room: "I love you handsome, you gorgeous one"....but Amy, do you think you are giving him good thoughts to jerk off to in his cell with you coming to court looking like you just stepped off the set of Thriller? And damn you Amy for still wearing those ballet slippers!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY???? I wonder if she is attached to them like a blankey or something...without her ballet slippers she feels all alone.

Why won't you put the pipe down Amy?? Please. Word has it that you are going to be allowed to attend the Grammys....how great would it be if you were coherent enough to sing us a song? Do you think you give us the Beehive back? I mean, I know it was so last year and you tried to switch up your look, but the blonde hair only adds to your Return of the Dead look and I hate it. I want you to look pretty at the Grammys. You are up for six of them! This could be your night and I would hate for you to not even remember it happened. And I would hate for you to look like shit on this special day. Oh why do I bother. Talking to a crack head is like...well, talking to a crack head. Just promise me this Amy...no ballet slippers Grammy night.

The sun goes down....love you Wino!

F.U.


1 comments:

TravelDiva said...

First time to the blog. I love it!

LMBAO. You didn't say Thriller.

Yeah, her tears dried on her own, but then the very next song--beautifully written, is "Wake Up Alone" which pretty much chronicles her alcoholism without her guy.

She is definitely a self-destructive, dependent kind of chick. It really is a shame, because I love her music.