Friday, January 18, 2008

I Just Had To Look....


So I think I promised myself -- after I called that Saleisha would win America's Next Top Model -- that that would be my last season. Altho I did enjoy Assbergers thoroughly -- I mean, I know I'm not the only who never knew someone could make Assbergers look so hot -- I was done. But dammit to hell I just had to go and take a sneak peak at these Cycle 10 bitches.....and I already have favorites...damn you Tyra! Damn you and the CW!

Already loving Atalya. She's cute!


Claire...something about her I'm feeling. I purposely chose not to look at those leg warmers.

Fatima.....skinny as shit, but has something Imanish bout her.

The show is set to return on February 20th....clearly, I'll be watching.

5 comments:

letmethinkaboutit said...

hot damn. do they just make these shows back to back?!?! yeah i don't know what it is either, this is the only reality show i continue to watch every cycle. what's up with the no asian representation? after that one time tyra picked that dumbass mousey asian (the one that jade picked on) she probably thinks we're all boring.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't going to watch this season either, but now I want to see if the chick has an eating disorder! I'm intrigued with one glance. Damn you, FU! BTW, leg warmers are great to keep the wind from biting at your legs!

F.U. said...

letmethinkaboutit....you are right. Tyra hasn't put another asian on the show since that one girl...you're hot, why don't you audition? Then you can tell Tyra that she's a asian hater.

Anonymous...sorry bout that, boo. And if it is that cold and the wind is biting at your legs so much that you have to wear leg warmers...put some fuckin jeans on. K?

TravelDiva said...

Fatima is striking. I wonder if she's Ethiopian? I think they're also bringing back Marvita who lost out during the auditions last time.

TravelDiva said...

Fatima is striking. I wonder if she's Ethiopian? I think they're also bringing back Marvita who lost out during the auditions last time.