Monday, January 14, 2008

Trapped In The Closet....And It's NOT Flaming


Glen Rice, former Heat and Knicks basketball star, beat the shit out of some dude he found in his wife's closet! Clearly, the wife was getting her swerve on and then heard Glen put the keys in the door....she was prolly like, ok, just get in the closet and I'll get him to leave. But it prolly smelled like Pudussy all up and thru that shit and she was prolly wipin the cum off her upper lip when Glen walked into the bedroom. I'm sure it played out like this:

Wife: Oh hey boo, I was just waking up (as she wipes her mouth)...
Glen: Damn, since when you sleep so wild. Look at your hair. Why are the sheets all over the place?
Wife: I don't know...I was dreaming about you baby.
Glen: Why is it so musty up in here? It smells like burritos or some shit....yo, whose sneaker is this? Bitch what the fuck is goin on here?
Wife: Nothing baby, what you talking bout...I, I, I, I....that's not your sneaker?
Glen: Bitch you know I wear a size 22...these shits are a 10. Wait, what was that....is somebody in the closet?
Wife: Glen, see wait, what had happened was, I can explain.....

Glen proceeds to open the closet door and here is what really happened:

Once inside, he confronted his wife, Christina, and demanded to know the identity of the man who he found crouching in the master closet. Mr. Rice then grabbed the victim by his throat and physically removed him from the bedroom," Miami-Dade police spokesman Roy Rutland told Local 10's Charles Perez. He began beating him, police say, all the while screaming obscenities. Perez then fled the home and called police. He received a cut to his forehead that needed nine stitches.
Police said the man in the closet was Alberto Perez, 37. Rice was charged with felony battery and released after posting $5,000 bond.

Dayum....Alberto thought he was going to chill up in a fly crib and get some ass. He had no idea he was going to get the shit beat out of him. And this dumb broad wasn't even fuckin another baller or somebody worth givin the putang to. And Glen, really....you can do so much better boo. But that's what you get for fuckin wit dat vanilla.....


4 comments:

Elle said...

LOL!! scandalicious! Homegirl should have changed them locks when they "separated." Damn that reminded me...I had a close call like that a couple of years back. (SMH)

Anonymous said...

Can you really get charged for kicking an unwelcomed vistor out of your house? That was all he did, LOL!

Happiest Nappy said...

LMAO

Marleaux said...

OK, I finally stopped laughing. I wonder did they start singing like in the R Kelly vid...