Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Dance Like There's No Tomorrow!!

I giggled watching this....yes ya'll, Paula Abdul's video is like a 90's version of her shit from the 80's. First of all, let me just say it is 1,000 times better than Boom Boom Kat's video. But why Randy Jackson?! Why is he playing his guitar like that?! And why did they let Paula do her own choreography? Memba Paula, after years of being on "prescribed" medication the brain and body don't work like it used to. Anyway, I love it. Yes, I love it. Paula and Randy are a mess of all proportions and I can watch this shizz all day. What makes it even better....watch without the sound. HAHAHAHAHA Watching Paula kickin around that microphone and then dancing with her flower bonnet in her head in silence is hee-larious. Enjoy!

1 comments:

TravelDiva said...

Hey girl,

LMBAO!!!!!!!!!!

I had not seen this. I am in my office cracking up!

First - Randy Jackson is such a cornball. He just seems so happy to be in a band playing the guitar--all the head and hand motions. Come on. I wish I was with Simon when he saw this video. LOL.

Second - LOL on the choreography. Dreadful! She needed some choreographers from So you think you can dance. It was terrible.