Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Vivica Is That You Boo?!


Well played Vivica Fox!! My goodness, I don't know when the last time I've seen you out and about without baby hair greased down the side of your face. And your hair! It is has been way too long since it has been in such a current and properly colored do'! I love it!! And your lips....did the collagen melt away? Your lips actually look normal!! Your make-up looks great and you are workin that ensemble. Even more importantly, you look your age and you look like the Vivica that I used to know and love. Puh-lease continue to follow this trend boo. One time for Viv ya'll!

3 comments:

Elle said...

Sooooo much better! Yay!

Anonymous said...

I think its that money she got from her season on curb your enthusiasm... she looked busted until the season finale...

TravelDiva said...

You're right. This is a much improved-age appropriate, stylish look. Let's hope this becomes a trend for her!