Tuesday, February 26, 2008

If You're Gonna Have A Something New....Shouldn't He Be A Billionaire?

So last night, The Hip Hop Action Awards took place and they honored Snoop, Doug E. Fresh, Jim Jones (for why?), Ciara and some other people. I was caught up in the fact that they also honored Mellody Hobson because I love her! She is Good Morning America's (my morning crack) financial contibutor and she's president of Ariel Capital Management investment firm. First of all, I love how cute she is (look at her smile). I also love that she can roll her hair with long grain rice and would be a prime candidate for a lace front but her hair always looks fresh and fab and she knows that she's too cute to need all the extraness.

But the point at hand is that I knew she was dating George Lucas -- yes, as in Luke I am your father Darth Vader, George Lucas -- but I didn't realize that they were still going strong. Of all Something News Mellody could pull, of course her financial ass runs down on a billionaire and got him showing up to Hip Hop Action award ceremonies talkin to Snoop! How can you not love that?


George Lucas: Hi there Snoop Dogg. So um, rollin down the street smokin indo sippin on gin & juice is my shit!

Point is, Mellody Hobson gives me heart palps. I love her business swag as well as how she makes it do wut it do personally. You better work Mellody!

2 comments:

TravelDiva said...

Whaaaat? George "I own my own town" Lucas? I ain't mad at her!

matt williams said...

Mellody is a fab chic.