Wednesday, February 27, 2008

New Muziq

I am officially lovin Estelle. She's rather dope. Here is her new video for "American Boy" featuring Kanye West. Loves It.



Jay-Z has a new video for his song "I Know". Zoe Kravitz is the sta-ruh of the video and she is definitely hot. This video is better viewed on a TV but if nothing else, I think you get the gist of the artistic approach to the video and even more importantly, this song is hot.



And then there is Mariah's new joint "Touch My Body". I love that Kenneth, my most favorite geekoid from 30 Rock, is in the video. The video is really cute. I'm not totally in love with this song and the video didn't help but it's Mariah and well, you can't help but get all caught up. I will hunt you down....

2 comments:

Elle said...

Oooh I can't wait to see all these videos...at home. Dayum it sucks having IT regulating!

matt williams said...

I so love Estelle.