Thursday, February 7, 2008

Robin Is A Bald Beauty!


I was doing too much and forgot to post this first thing. I don't know how many of you watch Good Morning America, but GMA is my morning crack. Like I can't function if GMA is not on. I've been watching GMA since the womb...hey Joan Lunden, miss you boo! But I digress....as much I loved me some Joan and Charlie, I love Diane Sawyer and Robin Roberts. Like, I love them. Robin, as many of you know, announced last July that she was diagnosed with breast cancer and that she would have to undergo chemo. She documented her illness....showing us when her hair was fallin out and how she just shaved it all off. Her wigs on the show are hot. They look just like her real hair and can't see where it ends or begins. But today, during the GMA segment, I Dare You, Robin was dared to be a runway model. After going to Tyra Banks runway school, photo shoot class with Nikki Taylor, she worked her stuff on the runway for Issac Mizrahi's Fall preview at NYC fashion week.

Robin worked the runway bald and she looked fantastic! She reminded me of the time on America's Next Top Model when Tyra had them take bald headed pictures. And speaking of ANTM, Dani was in the show and she's so cute. She came out right before Robin.

To see Robin strut her stuff click: bravery in its sweetest form.

0 comments: