Thursday, February 7, 2008

Now Whoopi Is On My Shit List

OK, as irrational as I am, I do believe that everyone has the right to say what they want, do as they please, and vote for whoever they like. I mean, it is a free country after all. BUT, normally, people usually have good reason why they do things. You know, reasons that make sense. Whoopi G. announced today on that silly ass show, The View, that she voted for Hillary Clinton. What is ree-damn-diculous to me is that she was planning to vote for Barack because she thought she heard him say something about not moving jobs away and cutting taxes. Come to find out, she was basing her decision to vote on who said this first. She thought Barack said it first but then she found out the night before she voted that Hillary said it in May 2007. So she changed her vote because she said she would vote for whoever said that first. Really, Whoopi? Really.

Ummmmmmm, why do we care who says what first? I think that is pretty ignid....at least as it pertains to selecting your future president. Or maybe its just me. Maybe I don't understand. Like shouldn't we care less about who says what first and more about when they do say it, is it something you believe, have they said things before that you support, and do they have a plan of action to bring about change and actually implement the stuff they are talking about? Like isn't it about the big picture?

Take a listen to Whoopi and let me know if you think I'm the idiot here. I mean, I very well could be. My brain doesn't work like most.

1 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

No you are not the idiot! That show is hosted by and for idiots. I can't believe someone would base their vote on somethings so damn trivial.