Friday, March 21, 2008

Calling All TV-Nistas!

TV is back bitches!!! Spring has finally arrived, altho at least in my neck of the woods you can't tell...bitch had on a hat and gloves and the wind damn near knocked me down this morning! Anyway, with the arrival of Spring comes the return of new TV and our most favorite and dearly missed television shows. I again want to thank Family Guy, Project Runway, Intervention, Rob & Big and all the movies on Starz for keeping me entertained through this rough patch. Now let's get to it!!




Grey's Anatomy - Withdrawal isn't even the word. Seriously, I need to know what Dr. Bailey is feeling about the almost death of her son, the deterioration of her marriage, and the fact that her baby was saved by a faith healer. Baily IS medical science. Where does she go from here? Then there is the never-ending saga of what the hell Meredith is going to do about her relationship with McDreamy. She found out he kissed nurse Rose and she says this is why she doesn't give a shit about the house he is trying to build for them because she can't trust him. Oh the drama! Then George is trying to get his shit together and wants to be the George that he knows he can be -- the one who helped Bailey deliver her son and hence the baby was given his name. Yeah, I just want George to stop being so annoying and get better hair. But SERIOUSLY, I need Yang to get it poppin again! Like, I cried my river with the departure of Burke....I'm not even going to go there again. But both Yang and I are over it now. So what is going to happen now that Yang realized that being all pressed and crazy isn't what being a doctor is all about? Is she going to calm down and get back out there and find a new boo? Is she going to die if she doesn't get to work with that fugly bitch Dr. Hahn? I need to know! And I swear if I see a damn sex scene between Fugly Hahn and McSteamy I might have to boycott the show. I will literally throw up my Cheez Its.

Greys' returns April 24th at 9PM!


What else do we have to look forward to?


The Office - How I've missed thee! And thank the genius who invented Tivo! So I'm just waiting to see the gang at the paper company - Jim, Pam, Dwight, Kelly, Michael -- just everybody. Clearly Jan and Michael are still together even after he fucked up at her wrongful termination hearing because the first new episode has them hosting a dinner party at their house. HAHAHAHAHAHA! Seriously, just the thought of that makes me want to do the Papaya Dance!

The Office comes back April 10th at 9PM



Desperate Housewives - Well, I wasn't missing DH all that much but I am definitely ready to find out what secret Katherine is keeping and what Gabby is going to do now that she lost all of Carlos' money and Carlos is blind. I'll be watching.

DH is back April 13th at 9PM



30 Rock - I'm giddy at the thought of new 30 Rocks. All I can think about is when Kenneth became addicted to coffee. It just doesn't get any funnier...how could he not be the lover boy in Mariah's new video?! Jack and Edie Falco broke up which was kinda sad but funny all at once. And Lemon harassing the people on the Co-op board to buy that apartment was hilarious. I can't wait to see what is coming up! I'm literally excited!!

30 Rock returns April 10th at 8:30 PM



Ugly Betty - TV Land is so drab without Marc, Amanda and Justin. Don't you agree? So what is going to happen now that Christina is going to carry Wilhelmina's baby she created with Bradford's sperm she stole from his corpse? What is going to happen with the drama with Betty and the hot Henry with his baby and baby motha now that Gio (he's so cute and little) loves her too? And Gabrielle Union (Renee) is dating Daniel...is that going to be for real for real? Time to get Ugly bitches!

Ugly Betty is back on April 24th at 8PM

To check out more of the shows you've been missing hit up EW.com!

1 comments:

TravelDiva said...

LMBAO! Yes to Grey's and thanks for the pic!

Meredith is getting on my LAST nerve. I mean really--who freaks out when a surgeon who desperately loves you wants to build a dream house with you? Pssssh, I'll move in McDreamy!

I lost so much respect for George and Izzie over the affair. They need to do something with that.

Bailey--UGGH! That's tough for her. Her husband was getting on my daggone nerves. But this is going to be a really trying time for her.