Friday, March 21, 2008

One Of The BEST To Ever Do It Gets Her Star!

The gorgeous, divine and immensely talented Angela Bassett finally got her more than well deserved star on the Hollywood walk of fame. Angela is one of the most talented actors in the game period. Black or white, male or female. Angela has this innate ability to just become the person she is portraying...no matter how big or small the role. She is amazing and while her Oscar is more than over due, I'm glad somebody made it their business to give this woman her Star-ruh! Congrats Angela!!

Adorable Slater is like back up son, this my mama's star right here! And cute lil Bronwyn is planning on getting one of those bad boys herself....following in Mommy's footsteps.

What a cute family! I love it!

Source

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.