Wednesday, March 5, 2008

F.U. Shouts Out....

One of my bitches emailed me and gave me heart palps so I wanted to shout her out and let all my bitches know that despite the fact that my ice box simmas on deep freeze in my Igloo, sometimes your words do have me all fa-klemped and stuff....

P wrote:

Just when I was gonna e-mail you to say I miss you, you add some posts to the site! I am a new fan, started reading your site somewhere around Christmas, and I can't believe it took me so long to find it! I have been going crazy without my daily fix of your off-the-wall commentary about Hollywood. I don't even watch Project Runway, but your posts on the show still intrigue me. Make it do wut it do, girl, and give us our daily dose of f.u.!

New loyal fan, P

P.S. I especially love your brand of advice. No bullshyt, straight up, with just a hint of bitch-don't-make-me-kick-yo-ass! Love it!

And I love you back P! And just so you know, most times if I haven't posted in a few days it is because 1. F.U. got shit to do and bloggin sometimes just isn't one of them and B. sometimes there just isn't shit to talk about. I mean this past week not a damn thing was goin on. I was not gonna talk about Ciara handing out McDonalds, R. Kelly making a diss song for Ne-Yo (seriously, WTF?), and unless Rih Rih and CB have a sex tape, what is there left to really say about them....I need to be motivated by giggles, aw hell to da naws, really boos?, fuglies and fierceness. So it just depends on how my mood is fittin.

In any case, thank you much for the love and I'll be sure to have my Project Runway finale re-cap just for you tomorrow P.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i feel so loved! thank you f.u.!

and thanks, mike, cuz i had no idea who he was talkin bout in that song. he was mad as hell, though! i have to admit, i kind of like it, even though the whole dis record beef bs is played out and immature as hell.

F.U. said...

This is what I'm saying Mike! I mean, I did giggle at the part when he says you need a steering wheel the way you riding my dick (or something like that)- in refernce to Ne-Yo BUT seriously, shouldn't he be writing songs in lockdown? We'll see what kind of Beast he is when he is gettin shanked....wait lemme stop. We all know he ain't goin to nobody's jail. Oh wellz...what else is there to do but sing along. I'm a Beast. I'm a Beast. La la la la la.