Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Which Character Would You Date?

So Entertainment Weekly asked which characters you would love to date. NOT which actor who plays that character, but the character on the show. For example, everyone wants to date Jim from The Office (and I have to tell you, F.U. has love for corny white boys with messy hair and sarcastic hilarious attitudes....so I too would let Jim wipe me down.)

Jim

Claire

One guy said he would date Claire Huxtable (I'm guessin if she weren't married to Cliff). He said: "If I had to go with my all-time TV match in heaven: Clair Huxtable all the way...That woman is absolutely gorgeous and dead-sexy smart. That she can hold her own in banter with Cosby is pretty formidable. And she is a great mother that tries to pass on values. Finally, she is an amazing dancer. Anybody who disagrees needs to YouTube the opening credits for season 2 and watch her move those hips to the trumpet. Wow. — shawshank"

So I thought about it and wondered which character I would date and why. I decided that I would date Randy Watson from the group Sexual Chocolate from the movie Coming to America. Why Randy? Well for one, that boy good! He good! Did we not all love his rendition of The Greatest Love of All? Secondly, his hair is longer and greasier than mine. Like we would never need lubrication...hands just stay greasy. And lastly, I'll always be entertained. He's funny, he can dress his ass off, and is the lead singer of his own band! Ladies and gentleman....Jackson Heights own.....Mr. Randy Watson!

Which character would you date?

1 comments:

Elle said...

LOLOLOL! Sexual chocolate!