Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Gayle King is A Lucky Bitch


Why am I not Oprah's best friend?! WHY????!!!!! Ok so did you all hear that Oprah's first baby, Sophie (one of her black cocker spaniels - the other one is Solomon) died? She was old and had kidney issues....very sad. Especially since Gracie just died not too long ago. And it is crazy because Kimora's first baby Zoe just died too...but at least Oprah not talking about turning Sophie's ashes into diamonds....

Anyway, guess how Gayle came up on Sophie's death?

Gayle King , Oprah Winfrey’s best friend, has moved into a penthouse purchased in the name of Oprah’s recently departed pooch, Sophie. According to deed-transfer records released yesterday, a company called Sophie’s Penthouse LLC bought a $7.1 million full-floor sky palace atop the 36-floor building at 207 E. 57th St…… It has three bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, a large living room/dining area, and a 768-square-foot wraparound terrace.”

Ummmmm, didn't Oprah already buy Gayle a mansion to live in? Why she get a penthouse too? I can't. You know what, I just need for one of the contestants on Oprah's Big Give to just come find me. I swear if they give to me they will win the show. I have soooooo many ideas as to what I can do with those millions. And yes, I will even give my old shit away to those who really need it. I promise.

Source

0 comments: