Tuesday, March 25, 2008

How U Doin?!



Not good if your name is Nicole and you are the former booker for the Wendy Williams Experience radio show. The NY Post is reporting that Nicole is suing Wendy's husband and manager Kevin Hunter for sexual harrassment. SHUT UP.....

Update: Court Documents!!!!!

Nicole Spence, the plaintiff said:

“Mr. Hunter repeatedly sexually propositioned me at work in the most crude and vulgar ways, telling me over and over that he wanted to ‘f- - -’ me. I also feared Mr. Hunter because he repeatedly physically assaulted Ms. Williams at or near the WBLS studio.. In one instance, Mr. Hunter stormed into the studio, demanded that other employees leave and openly physically abused Ms. Williams, pinning her against the wall with his hand around her neck, choking her while repeatedly pounding his fist into the wall directly by her head.”

Asked about Spence’s complaint, Williams yesterday told The Post, “Her allegations are totally false. This bitch is out of her mind. Husband Kevin Hunter said “the allegations are “so far from the truth. It’s insane.”


This seems really crazy but it is all making sense because last week a caller called in and asked Wendy where Nicole was and she was like, I don't know, she's in the back or something. So it was weird but it wasn't that weird because Nicole could have been in the back somewhere....BUT then I got to thinking that I really hadn't heard from Nicole in a minute. But now I'm thinking back to how Wendy was like I don't know....scandalous!

But what I am hoping is that somehow through all of this we find out what happened to Artie and why the fuck Charlamange took his place dammit! Because Artie was just gone. No word, no reason why and then one day he called in to the show and she hung up on him and there was nothing but dead air for like 5 minutes....

I'm listening to Wendy right now and she started the show with gun shots...WOW. To be continued.....

OK so here is the update, we now have access to the documents that Nicole filed to sue Kevin!

She lists many things in this document: the details of her position, examples of her exemplory work and despite of all that, she complained and was striped of her work duties. She said:

"Recently, his sexual propositions escalated into the obsessive, and during the work day at the Company's studio, he constantly told me of his desire to "fuck" me and that he had been dreaming about sleeping with me."

But here is the kicker...."In fact, Ms. Williams' lack of respect for proper work place condcut is demonstrated by her own conduct in forcing a subordinate to have sex with her to keep his job."DAAYYUUM! In the words of Wendy WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! I CAN'T!!!!!!!!

And I've been listening to Wendy since 2:00 and it is now 3:48 and she hasn't said shit....and she may not say shit either. But somebody is gonna have to say something at some point...she can't sweep this under the rug like she did with Artie. Updates coming I'm sure....

To check out the filed documents click: Is Wendy really gettin her ass beat?!

0 comments: