Thursday, March 6, 2008

Now I Officially Have A Reason To Hate That B


Wait a minute....I've just been able to close my mouth and my eyes are no longer wide with shock and bitterness.

Variety.com is reporting that Beyonce and the love of my life Idris Elba will play husband and wife in a movie called Obsessed. The movie also stars Ali Larter and will be executive produced by Beyonce and her father (of course). So here is the plot:

"In "Obsessed," Elba will play an asset manager who has a knockout wife (Knowles) and thriving career until a temp office worker (Larter) begins stalking him."

Now I'm assuming since Yonce is executive producing this joint she had final say on who was cast as her husband and since acting is her only chance not to have to suck on camel lips, she of course goes and chooses my baby daddy because he is the hottest specimen walking. Damn her. Yes, I'm bitter. Yes, I'm hating. Yes, if I could I would pull off her lacefront and show the world that without all that hair she's just another regula bitch with a bangin body, a beautiful face, with reediculous talent. Soooooooo what. OMG what if they have a sex scene and Idris wipes her down in the shower or up against walls...I can't. I can't.

Anyhoo...production starts this summer. Don't be surprise if one day you hear that B was found missing from her trailer while she was supposed to be practicing her lines but was really sneaking off to eat Popeyes.

5 comments:

TravelDiva said...

DARN IT ALL! As if being hot, rich and famous isn't enough, now she's going to get to cuddle with Idris. SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTT!

Unknown said...

Is this a real movie or straight to DVD movie?

F.U. said...

Tarneka I don't care if that shit is the movie of the week on ABC! She gets to be my husband's wife!! She gets to pretend to have my man. Oh lord, my pressure is up. I can't.

Queen of My Castle said...

That pic of him is tres hawt!!! That look of mischief does it for me.

Noneyabusiness said...

If i ever had a reason to hate Beyonce, this is it. Damn it !!!