Monday, March 17, 2008

Toccara Sez Fuck That!

Mkay so I started watch Celebrity Fit Club Boot Camp with the Rookies versus the Second Chancers and I was bored. However since I know this is about to pop off, I will definitely be watching! Toccara is a Second Chancer because she just wants to tone up and stuff. I mean if you've seen her lately, she looks amazing. But clearly, in between the carrots and the working out Toccara didn't feel the judges appreciated her hard work and went off....I wish her voice didn't get so high and squeaky when she was screaming and crying because it is hard to understand what she is saying. However, you know she is mad and then Dr. Ian keeps saying Toccara have some class which only fuels her fire and then the white bitch in the middle gets up and I though Toccara was goin knock that bitches tooth out. I kinda wish she did.

0 comments: