Thursday, March 20, 2008

Well This Explains It


We all know that Mariah is the female Peter Pan and refuses to grow up. Thankfully, she took the time to explain to Parade Magazine a little bit of why she has unicorns in her videos and wears outfits that make her look like she is in 7th grade on her way to Sex Ed.

On Getting Older

"I’m eternally 12. And that 12-year-old inside me is an eternal optimist. I know what it feels like not to have fame or money, and I do still feel like that same person in many ways. Honestly, I don’t even have birthdays. I call them ‘anniversaries.’ It really is about being as young as you feel. Some people convince themselves they’re old, or they think, ‘I have to grow up now; I can’t have fun.’ I will still always choose a day at Disney World over a night in Las Vegas, because that’s who I am. "

Source

1 comments:

LBIC said...

It does explain a lot. From that horrible Hello Kitty room to her dressing like a child at times, I know understand why Mariah is Mariah. Bitch is still fierce, though.