Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Feelin All Warm & Fuzzy...

Guys, I don't know what it is. Maybe its because Spring has finally sprung or maybe its because Grey Goose really does a body good. Whatever it is, I'm feeling fab just like KiKi Lee and my babies playing in a mound of Hello Kitty plush toys. Just loving life!

I'm feeling like how Toccara looks rockin dat kini. She looks amazing!


I'm not feeling good enough to write letters to help rescue Remy Ma. The sun ain't shining that brightly. But um, someone thinks that there are enough people out there willing to take the time to save someone who shot her friend in the face for no damn reason. "Please write letters about how Remy and her music has positively affected you, influenced you, inspired you, etc. In hopes that the judge will be lenient in Remy's upcoming sentencing." But if you feel like helping get that silly goose out of jail, email lettersforremy@gmail.com. My vote is to let her stay and marinate on that. Maybe she and Foxy can be friends and do a collabo...Bitches Behind Bars....The Remix.


I hope you all are feeling great, living it up, loving life and just making it do wut it do!

1 comments:

TravelDiva said...

Tocarra looks great. Remy Ma - yet another example of when keepin' it real goes wrong. SMH.