Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Random Ish...

So apparently, I'm the only one who enjoyed Janet's Rock Wit U video. I mean it wasn't the bestest ever but it was damn better than Feedback. But it seems not even Janet liked it and so her label called a crisis intervention and they are doing a re-shoot. I mean I loved the choreography and I liked that it looked like everyone was on E while she just continues to say strobe lights make everything sexier. Well now I can't wait to see how she plans to top that. - Perez

And clearly, I may not know good videos when I see them, but I'm going to put it out there and say I'm really feelin Kanye's new video for Homecoming featuring Chris Martin. I love that Chris Martin's body outline is the view through which we see stuff. Cool.



Sarah Jessica Parker rocks a jacket made out of Fozzie the Bear's fur. Wonka Wonka! - Go Fug Yourself

ANTM model cast off Marvita says that she was just doin what Tyra told her but its all good because now she has guys asking her to ring up their wood. - Oh No They Didn't

Damn test tube baby! The first test tube twins turn 25! Thanks to them, J.LO and so many moms have test tube babies! - MSNBC

0 comments: