Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Robert & June Bug Gettin' Married Ya'll!

So do those of us that watched the Making of the Band finale remember when June Bug was in the audience and said that she and Robert were no longer together? Well clearly, that was all sorts of fake because just the other day, Robert decided to put some lobsters on a plate and ask June Bug to marry him. June Bug decided to put the pictures up on her Facebook account for the world to see.


I'm eatin lobster tonite so I'mma wear my see thru ho patrol yellow dress with my pink panties and white bra. And lemme make sure I put on this necklace that I got from Claire's. It don't really go with my outfit at all, but its all good. Robert is goin to love this!
Oh my goodness! I just thought we was eatin lobster cuz Robert is in the band now and Diddy just gave them like one thousand dollars! I can't believe he is proposing to me! But did you get my shoes in the picture?

Seriously, is this my ring? Where is the cracker jack box?! This doesn't even look like an engagement ring! And why does he get a ring when I'm the one being proposed to? His bracelets are more blinged out than my ring is!


I'm so happy. Me and my boo are matchin with our yellow on and we gettin married. Good thing we still got the plastic on these chairs cuz in my excitement I almost spilt my Alize.

Source

5 comments:

Marleaux said...

LMAO, now she got a $20 ring to go with her $20 dress and shoes... A mess the both of them. But what could you expect to be paired with Robert's bedazzled style...

Chile looks like she's about 45...

But in any case, congrats, and may their marriage last at least 2 years.

Elle said...

HAHAHA! You took all the words right out of my mouth. Pink panties? Wrong. Lil ass ring in comparison to his blinged out wrist? Wrong.

The whole thing looked real staged, not to mention ghetto. SMH.

seventy two of fun said...

ummm, whose boot is that stickin out in the corner of he first pic??? yea...

and where is she going with those sunglasses? based on the dingy carpet its clear she only walked nine, ok maybe ten footsteps over to that table, i don't think that requires blue-blockers...

Anonymous said...

he could at least buy her a bed set her matress is on the floor in the first pic.

F.U. said...

Damn Anonymous, you are so right! The thing is though, the bullshit ring was cheaper than a bed-set.