Wednesday, May 28, 2008

AW HELL TO DA NAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Shit! Foxnews analyst Liz Trotta straight up said that Obama should be killed. She says, “Now we have what some are reading as a suggestion that somebody knock off Osama, uh Obama. Well, both, if we could.” Are you kidding me?????!!!! And then the bitch kept on talking like she didn't just wish death to the future president of this country. WOW! I mean, DAAAAAYUM.

She of course "apologized"....Bitch says: “I am so sorry about what happened yesterday and the lame attempt at humor,” she said, when reminded of her comments by Fox anchor Bill Hemmer. “I fell all over myself, making it appear that I wished Barack Obama harm or any other candidate, for that matter, and I sincerely regret it and apologize to anybody I have offended. It is a very colorful political season, and many of us are making mistakes and saying things we wish we had not said.”

2008. It's 200 fuckin 8 and people are on NEWS stations calling for the assassination of a black man because he is going to be running shit. And the bitch still has a job!!!!! I can't. My levels are just way too high right now and I might end up throwin a bow and drop kickin the next bitch who looks at me wrong. Damn.



Source

0 comments: