Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Just For Giggles and Just What I Needed To Make Me Feel Better....

Guys. OK, I don't know if you've ever heard Cuba Gooding Sr. (yes, Cuba Jr.'s daddy) sing before, but now is your chance. This man sings the National Anthem unlike I've ever heard anyone sing the National Anthem before. I mean, dude is SANGIN! He starts with a "Test" and goes right into it....didn't need to tell anyone to turn his levels up or anything. Don't tell him he is not singin...




Did you hear that "WHAT so proudly we hail??????" And did you hear the pick up on the "Whose broad stripes and bright stars"???!!! I'm still laughing. I can't!

But here is really why this is even funnier. Maya Rudolph sang the National Anthem on Saturday Night Live....and it is sounds something like Cuba Sr. Please (NO YOU MUST) click: Weresogallantlystreaming to view this video!!!

(Elle, Aaronella, and Bella.....O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)



THANK YOU CA!!!!!

1 comments:

Elle said...

Okay Cuba know he need to sit his ass down somewhere! My people my people. :) But Maya's is a classic. "gave a lil prooof" LOLOLOLOL!