Tuesday, May 13, 2008

DAAAAAYUM!!!!!!!!


UPDATE!!!!! This is the dude that beat Suge's ass!! So supposedly he’s only 5′10″ and weighs 173 lbs while Suge is 6′3″ and 315 lbs. His right eye looks a lil wonky but I'm not mad boo. I'm not mad at all. You know Suge ain't pressin no charges and he is goin to be out for you with guns blazin, so stay safe, altho I know you ain't neva scurred. You know what, I kinda love you. Like a lot. When you get out, let's do lunch, mkay?





So I saw the pics of Suge walkin out somme club all bloody yesterday but I was like whatever. But then, I see this pics of Suge laid da fuck out! Oh how the mighty have fallen. Clearly Mr. Knight only knows how to use his mouth and his guns...when it comes to straight up brawlin, his big ass don't know how to handle it. I don't about ya'll...but um, I would really to see who knocked him out. I mean...seein Suge all fucked up like that has me feelin a lil hot for this Mike Tyson wanna be. Whoever you are, call me boo!

0 comments: