Wednesday, May 28, 2008

He's Just Not That Into You.....The Movie

Here is the trailer for the movie version of the book I never needed to read, "He's Just Not That Into You"....I will catch this biz on HBO. Seriously. This movie could be funny as hell and in 1 minute you can tell that it is so not. I mean, I'm kinda upset too because I was ready to have somebody take me to the movies to see this so they can totally understand what is going to happen to them after our 'date' is over, but it just doesn't look good at all. First of all...do females really do like that first girl does (you'll see her...she chases dude down after he gives her a business card)? And really, this looks like a slightly updated version of Dawson's Creek, Party of Five, 90210 and My So Called Life all rolled into one.

But um, what do you guys think? Are you seeing this? Funny...not a one black person must not know what it means to not have somebody not into them. Altho, I did see a token surrounding Drew Berrymore in that one scene.



Source

1 comments:

The F_Uitlist said...

Ho-hum I say straight to video with this one!