Tuesday, May 27, 2008

And I'm Back....

I made it back and I can actually function. During my long holiday weekend, I managed to ride or die, despite having spiders crawling in my back and imaginary rubber bands cutting off the circulation in my right arm. I managed to eat like food was going out of style, I managed to offend some bible thumpers (GOD loves me and my bra UHOPs!), and I managed to have the best time ever with my bitches. I thought I was going to need to sleep it out....actually, I would really like to be sleeping right now but um, I forgot that I didn't adjust my schedule to accommodate extra sleeping and no working. So here I am. But really, I'm back on time just for you, AlooFar.

Anyway, I return and it doesn't seem I missed too much. I saw Usher on Good Morning America today...I'll address that in my next post. More importantly, I came across pics of the newlyweds. And how cute are Bey and Jay dancing? How not cute are Nick and Mariah...who manages to lead with her left? I'm guessing you are more inclined to lead with your left when you pay for your own shit OR make a man use almost all of his savings to pay for a ring that is almost the exact replica of the ring he already bought for the bitch he proposed to not but two months ago.






2 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Damn, I've been gone too long.
My blog reader has been messing up!

F.U. said...

Seriously Aloofar, da hell u been? And lucky for me I haven't been one of the stressin u to come back....