Friday, May 23, 2008

Until Tuesday I Think ....

Hey Bitches...I just got 5 minutes to zugsh up what's been going on today, and it seems while I'm struggling due to severe back pain (thanks for the Oxy JCapri...no for real, THANKS!) but can't even sit and deal with my pain and enjoy my Oxy cuz I have to get my shit together for my holiday weekend extravaganza in DC, Lindsay Lohan finally shows her lezbo love in public, Diddy kicked Naomi's ass off his yacht on her birthday, Four witnesses have identified R. Kelly as the molester but both he and the girl claim its not them, and Elle done got herself an intern...Miss Natasia, I hope you're ready. Oh and Elle...I'm still trying to find out where the hell John Legend was last night....but clearly, he was there.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell all of you that I luh u and I hope you have an amazin holiday weekend!!! Bloggin should return as per usual on Tuesday but depending on how things done went down, it may be Wednesday or Thursday. In any case, no matter when I return, I'm sure there is fug awaitin to be viewed and discussed. Oh, and In Love Wit My Best Friend, thank you for email, but I can't rescue you until next week some time. I will leave you with this jewel tho...how bout you get a life?

XOXOXOXO

F.U.

1 comments:

Chris Ogunlowo said...

Come back on time... ;)