Friday, May 16, 2008

LOVE + WEIRDO = WEIRDO LOVE


I'll be the first to say that I'm a weirdo and that I love that I'm a weirdo and more importantly, I'm in great company. My new friend and imaginary love bunny (yes, you Mr. Anthony) is my new favorite weirdo and not just because he is the reason that I've been intoxicated and spending less than 2 hours a night in my family bed almost everyday for the last few weeks. (Mr. Anthony I think you might need to buy me some of those Caviar Rejuvenating Eye Pads Elle is raving about since my sleepless nights are fuckin wit my eye situation READ: red and puffy) My new favorite weirdo has introduced me to some great new people/like minded weirdos and I had to highlight Singer/Songwriter Peter Hadar.

Peter Hadar decided after being told one too many times that he was fired from his various fashion industry jobs to follow his dream -- which was to sing. And yes, Peter can sing and people are finally listening.

"Singer/songwriter Peter Hadar is putting the finishing touches on his second album, due June 3 on his Cool Weirdo records.

2008 is a huge year for Hadar, that was kicked off by his surprise recognition as one of URB Magazine's Next 100 Artists; calling him "the next, next big thing in R&B". He was then featured in Billboard Magazine's ‘Now Hear This' section, both praising his style and determination for greatness. On June 3rd, Peter will release his sophomore album ‘Well Dressed for the Art Show' which further separates him from the pack; delving deeper into his Electronica, Glam, and Experimental flavor. His background in fashion extends his versatility, style, and influence.

"Not only does Hadar bring a new sound to this soul thing, he also brings a splash of style when it comes to gear" Raheem DeVaughn

"Pete has developed into a great writer and dope artist, so keep a look out for Peter Hadar." - Eric Roberson

"With just the right amount of heart, soul and edge, Peter Hadar IS the ‘Coolest Weirdo'." - Rahsaan Patterson"


Listen to Peter for yourself HERE.

Kisses to you Mr. Anthony!

Source

0 comments: