Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Are You Ready For F.U. To Take It To The Next Level?!


People! F.U. is ready to take shit live! The F.U. Hour is coming to your online airwaves. Say What Now?! Oh that's right, F.U. done started a radio show and it is about to be off the chain. This is your chance, you my loyal YISIAW readers to hear F.U. actually talk her ish. As you know, I'm not like any other blogger out there and my blog is not like any other. I don't just throw up pictures just for the hell of it. I talk my shit cuz I damn well feel like it and cuz I can. You actually have to take the time to READ my rants, my stank ass questions (how many times a day do I ask Just Why?!), my re-caps and my (possibly) psychotic vents -- and trust me, I preciate cha.

And now you can hear F.U. speak on it live! My first show will debut on Saturday June 28, 2008 at 11PM EST. You can find the show here: www.blogtalkradio.com/TheFUHour

You can call in and we'll chat about whatever it is you feel like chattin about. If you've been feelin like telling F.U. to shut da hell up or if you need F.U. to the Rescue, you can call me! You can find the call-in number on my blog talk site (at the url listed above). If you don't feel like calling just EMAIL me before the show and I'll be sure to read your questions and comments on air.

Now I know some of you might be saying, F.U. I'mma be at the club sippin on dat sizz on Saturday night! It's all good, boo. You go and get wiped down in your freak em' dress. The great part about this show is that after the show airs, all shows are archived and you can listen whenever you want. F.U. is available to listen to all day er'day. Blog Radio is cool as hell.

I'm thanking you in advance for your support. I don't know boutchu, but I'm ready to have some fun! We gonna take this ride together bitches!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do your thang girl!

I will surely tune in.

Much success with the show.

Anonymous said...

I see you, F.U. Get it, girl! Congrats to you & I will be listening in!

Miss P said...

congrats! now i need to think of something interesting to call in about. hmmm.....

Dee said...

Go 'head wit yaself! That's wonderful; congrats! Move over Wendy Williams (she's going to jail anyways, right?)

The F_Uitlist said...

BIG PIMPIN'!

I will definitely be emailing a topic of discussion.

That's what UP!