Wednesday, June 25, 2008

B-Day: Solange

Yonce, other family and friends celebrated Solo's B-day the other day. Word has it that she and Ludacris are dating. I mean, it is a serious upgrade from her ex....if it is true, its a good look Solo! Happy Birthday!


Ummmm, so we now throw up Roc signs on our foreheads? Mkay.


I just decided I don't like Solo's make-up...matter of fact, I don't like any of it. Da hell kind a clip/barrett/center piece is that in her hair?


Yup, I see you Luda, tryna make Jay your brother-in-law. I'm not madatchu.



Source

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, why does she have her hair swooped across her face like a comb over? Not a good look at all. She tried a lil bit to hard to look fly on her B-Day. B on the other hand look simple and nice. It's good that she took a break from the over glam look.