Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance? They Can. For Real, For Real!

Adam's back! My favorite judge! And speakin of judges, didn't Mary wear that damn bedazzled dress already? No seriously, isn't that like the same dress she wore like 4 weeks ago? Ugh. Anyway.....one hour show, yes! Down to the final six which means we are this close to the end, yes! Wait, what will I do when SYTYCD is over? I'll think about that later. Here we go!


Courtney and Mark

First Dance: Viennese Waltz. This was the first waltz all season that I truly thoroughly enjoyed...for real, for real. Mark and Courtney make a gorgeous couple which I think could be why I really enjoyed it. They looked like they were dancing their first dance at their wedding. It was lovely.

Second Dance: Gotta love a sexy jazz routine. These two just look amazing together. That was hot. It was freaky and erotic and they are really off the chain together. And it was right up Mark's alley. He does weirdo odd ball dance very well. Loved it. Great choreography.


Katee and Joshua

First Dance: This is me SQUEALING! Katee and Josh are back together again!! OK but seriously, their Tyce choreographed routine was simply fantastic. Simply amazing. Can you say run and catch a bitch in a split?! They were both ridiculously on point, you can tell they love dancing together, and the talent is just out of control. Not to mention, they danced to Celine Dion. Can't nobody sing my Celine and if you dance to Celine you better kill it and they did just that. I can drop the mic right bout now. I'm done. (Ok not really, but seriously, tell me these two aren't gonna be the last two standing.)

Second Dance: Holy shizz! I just realized that I wasn't breathing that whole time. Joshua looks like a fuckin Gladiator!! He said he was gonna get nekkid on the show like Will and Twitch and he did!! OMG that Pasa Doble was out of fuckin control. I have no more words. Fuckin brilliant. It's over. I'm done. I'm droppin the mic...for real.



Chelsie & Twitch

First Dance: These two are an interesting pair. They get a Mambo. Talk about A for effort. OK, Chelsie is just amazing when it comes to these ballroom dances. She ripped it. Twitch is obviously not a ballroom dancer of any kind and it was clear that he wasn't as great as Chelsie however he seemed to hit all his marks and he was there for Chelsie. So overall it was a great number....it was just all about Chelsie.

Second Dance: I was happy that Twitch got hip-hop! Chelsie got her thing and Twitch got his. Here's the thing tho, I loved the concept of the choreography with the fighting for the conductor stick to the orchestra music but, I wasn't extra pumped about this. I'm not sure why. I mean it was great but I wasn't on my feet. It was cute.

Solos!

Chelsie: I couldn't see past that fugly ass dress she was wearin with the green shimmys shimmy-in thru her solo.

Twitch: How can you not love him? Anybody who can incorporate corny fun into their routine gets my vote. But um, did Cat really put those teeth in her mouth after he did? Yeah, um...no. Ew.

Katee: It is official. Katee should not make up her own routines. I don't want to see her do another hand around the head hair whip move. She does the same solo every week. It seems as tho she is only at her best when dancing other people's moves. I mean and that's fine. Just cuz you are a ree-diculously amazin dancer don't mean you know how to make up your own 30 sec. routine. It's fine.

Joshua: He is just all over the place and I like it! The booty pop and the toe touch...how does he do all that with that booty!!!

Courtney: She is absolutely the best with her solos. She somehow manages to make her solos look a lil different week after week. Very nice.

Mark: I wanted him to take the shirt off completely! He's like a hot rooster.

Everybody is just so good. I won't make any predictions. I'm lying....mkay, well I'm just gonna say that Mark is the luckiest mofo ever cuz he got a second chance, he got Courtney as his partner and he stepped his game up ridiculously - either that or he proved that being Comfort's partner just ruins everything. All I am predicting is that Katee and Joshua are NOT goin home tomorrow.

P.S. O.M.G. Joshua's mother. WHY LORD?!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Clearly platts, perms, and poor dye jobs is a family affair. I CAN'T!!!!

2 comments:

Glennisha Morgan said...

U know. Everytime I'd come to your blog and see you post about So you think you can dance, I was thinking what is so good about this damn show. LOL Well, I actually watched it today for a few for the first time and wow they do dance their asses off on there. That one black dude with the ponytail threw down and the white couple with the dark black hair. Everybody did the damn thing. I think i may sneak a peak at it every once in a while hehhehe!

F.U. said...

See GM, my addictions are sometimes just as good as I say they are! There are only like two more episodes left but better late than never. I've converted another one!

Lata boo!