Thursday, July 31, 2008

Da Hell?

Do we all remember Gary Dourdan? Memba he was Shazza on A Different World and he was all islandy and hot and sexy? And I don't know if ya'll watch CSI but I do, of course, and I love when they do close ups when he's just found a clue in the lab and then his jaw gets all tight and his beautiful eyes get all sexy....mmmmmmm, Gary. OK and I'm back. Anyway, just in general Gary is a hot mofo. So please tell me why....

This is before:



And this is after. What da fuck Gary?



Speedos don't even fit and what is really goin on wit dat hair? I understand not er'body looks hot to def after getting out of some water (I'm especially talkin to you Punk Berg) but something just ain't right here. I'm just gonna hope since you decided to possibly go to rehab and take some time for yourself that right now you are fine with letting yourself go just a lil bit and then you'll get it together and return to the hot Gary that you most certainly are, er, were. Damn.

Source

1 comments:

n0days0ff said...

damn gary i thought rocks were supposed to make you LOSE weight