Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fabulosity Of The Day!

The NAACP Theater Awards went down and beautiful black people were out and about! Gorgeousness!!


Eva was gorgeous as always. You know she always gives me a hard on. I love her dress! Simply yummy.


So blue dresses with a black leather zugsh must be in this season and Melinda Williams and Terri Vaughn are both rocking it fabulously! **(I just looked at this picture again and Melinda maybe should have wore a bra that pushed the boobs up because they look like they are saggin a bit over each side of the corset. Still fab tho!)


Pam looks like such a lady. Pretty.


Lovin Toc's hair and dress. She looks amazing!


You better work Viv! I see those curves boo! And you no longer look like E.T.'s auntie! See what happens when you stop calling Dr. 90210? You begin to look normal and like the beautiful Fox we know you are. (I'm not sayin you are fixed...cuz you still look tight and pulled in the facial area and I can't tell if someone just asked you a question or if you are surprised but it looks like you been on plastic surgery simma and I'm happy bout it.)

Source

1 comments:

Glennisha Morgan said...

For whatever reason I do not like Tocarra. She's doing her thing but, she just screams UGH to me!