Sunday, July 13, 2008

THE F.U. HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm baaaaack! Wait, why did I type that like I'm happy about that. I'm not. The only thing worse than unpacking after you return from vacation is actually returning from vacation. JUST WHY???!!! Why can't vacay last forever? Why does time fly when you are having the best time ever??!! Ah well....I'm goin to keep the fun goin with an all new radio show!!

Tune in tomorrow, Monday, July 14 at 8PM EST. To listen live or to check out my previous show via the stream go HERE: www.blogtalkradio.com/TheFUHour

Feel free to call in if you can, let's chat, let's shoot the shit OR just listen to me run my mouth. You can't tell me that's not fun times.

P.S. FINALLY Comfort and Thayne are gone!! I don't want to be happy about that but I am.

0 comments: