Monday, July 14, 2008

A Lil Just Why In The Mornin.....

UPDATE: WHY did I just notice the picture of Osama Bin Laden on the mantle and the American flag burning. WOW. Again, I'm left speechless and that is fine because Barack and Michelle are bigger than this bullshit which is why they don't even feel the need to respond to this ignorance.



Sigh....just why? Blatant racism. And from The New Yorker! I mean, when does it ever get old? When do people ever get tired of purposely demeaning people? I mean, OK let's talk about it. I demean people on a regular basis. Yes, I call people all types of fug and dumb asses etc....but that is cuz they really are! And I think we all -- well those of us with even an inkling of brain function -- know that F.U. is all about the extreme and its all in fun and for my own personal entertainment.

However, when it comes to falsely depicting people - the future president and first lady at that - it is truly nauseating and completely unnecessary. Purposely giving the haters and the ignorant more fuel to believe the lies and misrepresentation of two beautiful, highly educated, and genuinely good people is just plain dumb. I mean, seriously...these are caricatures of Barack dressed in Muslim garb and Michelle in fatigues and a curly afro. WHY?! How do you even respond to this? I guess you can't. What is there to say except thank you for fueling my HOPE.



And I just want to know, Vivica whose baby are you strollin the streets with? Seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In all of my short years, I've never seen a presedential hopeful attacked & degraded the way Barack Obama has been. I'm glad that him & his family/supporters are strong people. OBAMA 'o8 all day!

Why is Vivica Fox holding Cindy Brady(from the Brady Bunch)???????
ROTFL

Glennisha Morgan said...

Maybe she took Niecey's advice from the BET awards lol

F.U. said...

Not Cindy Brady Park Ave! HA!

@ GM - HAHAHAHA! She adopted that baby and named her Vivicataria.