Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Real Housewives of Atlanta: Um, What's Really Good Bravo?


So Housewives of Atlanta premiers on Bravo, tomorrow July 30 at midnight. Yup, they made sure to give the ethnic folks the 12:00 am PREMIERE time slot. Also real interesting, Bravo doesn't have shit about the premier of the show on their website. What is that really all about? I mean, when a show premiers isn't there usually all kinds of fanfair and annoucements and reminders? Not a stitch of promotion. I don't want to have to boycott Bravo. Too much of my TV crack is on Bravo - but I will should I need to and mindnight premieres and no publicity is something that will just about do it. Anyhoo, until I get the official nod that I need to be done with Bravo, I'll be catching a re-run at some point cuz I'm not staying up until midnight for no housewives. And truth be told, just looking at them doesn't get me all that excited...

In an Enertainment Tonight interview with the Housewives, they each are talkin and I don't really know what they're talkin about but um, there is one...don't know her name yet, but the one with the two-toned blond weave and her chi-chis fallin out her dress talkin about "we're funner"....yup, I've made her my favorite for now. To check out the interview Click: There may be a real reason Bravo is not fuckin wit these housewives....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the midnight premiere & the lack of advertising for the show. I like Bravo, too, but I don't mind boycotting if I have to. Get right, Bravo.