Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Random Ish....

This may be something we all have pondered at one time or another, but is Jermaine short enough to legally be considered a Little Person? Seriously, Janet ain't but 4'10 1/2 and we can't see her shoes but I'm assuming she's wearing heels and she is towering over J.D. the midget. I know, I know, he's standing on his money stacks.




While Amy Wino is throwin bo's while performing, WHY is her husband Blake is sending love letters to a crack head inmate named Melissa who is in jail for supplying class A drugs? And of course you can't read his dyslexic, heroine, crack head penmanship so here is a quote: "I squeeze your throat whilst your sucking me and I ask you if your a dirty bitch. At most we’ve got to wait ten weeks for the best snog of our lives!! Miss you Lissy, love and rockets, your Blakey x x x.” Right. Crack is wack people. Crack is wack.

After the BET Awards atrocity would you pay money to see Keyshia Cole, Weezy, T-Pain, and Akon perform? Actually, now that I think about it, da hell is Akon doin in the line-up?!

0 comments: