Monday, July 21, 2008

Some Mornin Stretch

Soooo, Deelishis was at a private bowling party. Looks like fun times. I love her hair. What I could really do without is her stretch mark situation. I mean, I could reeeaaaallly do without seein that. Here is the thing, when your body is bangin and you pose in those booty magazines and you are nekkid its fine cuz fortunately for us all, there is such a thing called Photo Shop. And I for one, am grateful. And while I am all for showin off what you got, in real life, when people actually have to see that you have obviously had babies and/or lost some serious poundage - you need to cover that up. There are a few fashionable ways she could have gone about still being cute, casual and sexy while keepin her stretch to herself. It is not cute at all. It looks like a mountain lion tore into her ass.

I think this a lesson to us all. Er'thing ain't for er'body.


3 comments:

Glennisha Morgan said...

u know what. I saw this on another blog and I didn't wanna say anything cause I like Deelishis but, damn. Home girl needs to Carol's Daughther, Shea butter, cocoa butter, laser surgery, or something for christ sakes. that shit looks a hot ass mess.

The F_Uitlist said...

Now that is just a sin and a shame.These stretchies are a product of thinkinhf you are too damn cute and not taking care of yourself.

Yuck and that outfit is Fug no matter her middle section situation.

Anonymous said...

iive seen thiisz pickqture alot but ii nevur notiiced dhe strech marks.!