Saturday, August 23, 2008

Cassie: Official Girl Video....Finally!

On April 11th I let ya'll all know how much I LOVE Cassie's song "Official Girl"...and the damn video didn't come out until, yesterday August 22nd. And is the video worth all this wait? Well I said before if nothing else, Cassie would be gorgeous and that would be enuff to make the video hot...and dammit ta hell, I ain't neva lied!! I can look at this bitch all damn day. She is so fuckin hot!!! And I still love this song -- and I personally don't think Lil Wayne is necessary but he brings his special zsugsh and I ain't mad at it. I did expect the video to have a lil more of a concept, maybe be a lil movie that personified what she was talkin bout (hence why videos are made - yeah, Hence!), but I guess all we need to see is Cassie lookin yummy, cuz she does and I'm in love. Those shoes she is wearin, the bandage joints, in the beginnin are SICK and that car she's drivin is crazy. Well here it is folk, "Official Girl"....enjoy!

P.S. Watchin the video I kept feelin like she's channeling Aalyiah - the one and only Official Girl.

5 comments:

Glennisha Morgan said...

Cassie is hot but, this song is not. She sounds like she's 12. LOL. I'm not diggin it.

F.U. said...

GM - I can see where you may think she sounds like she's 12, but she always sounds like that...that would be cuz she's not singin. Too bad you don't love it, and I know you aren't alone, however her looks are more than enough. Shit, I want her to be my official girl.

molly said...

first of all, thank you so so much for your comment, it made me feel really great
i think cassie is absolutely STUNNING and i really liked her song "me & u" but this isnt doing it for me, even though it has lil wayne, who im really into these days
im very pleased to have re-discovered your blog! :)

F.U. said...

OMG Molly, ur baaaack!! First of all, WHY am I the only person who LOVES this song??? I mean, I must really be the only one who walks around hummin "I miss you girl, I miss you girl, Imma make you my official girl" all day long.

Anyway, so lovely to be re-discovered and I'm even more excited to learn what Miss Molly has been up to and where you left us all to go! I'm sure I'll be awed and amazed...

Glennisha Morgan said...

LOL Yea she's nice to look at but, she need to be on mute when it comes to the singing. I don't know about her being your official girl tho she seems to be Diddy's bust it baby lol