Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Having A Boris Day

So I have been so behind on my Wendy Williams episodes - like I literally have a whole week I need to zsugsh in order to keep up. Anyway, I came across the interview Wendy did with Boris Kodjoe and just why lord is his so damn fine. Like it's not fair. It's not right that he is that beautiful. He is beyond luscious, beyond scrumptious, beyond just gorgeous as all hell....I don't know what the hell but I just want to thank his mama and his pappa for makin two men that don't have no business being that edible. And sittin next to Wendy, who is a big bitch, he makes her look tiny. He's all big and yummy. OH WHY LORD?! And I just think about how Nicole giggles at all us silly bitches for wishin and knowin we won't never get a wif of that fineness. Sigh....anyway, he was great on Wendy. In part 2 he talks about the tennis tournament he participates in that supports his charity spina bifida. I luh him.



0 comments: