Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Did Lisa Raye Really Get Played To Da Lef For Rocsi?



I didn't really pay too much attention to the goings on and all the drama regarding Lisa Raye, her husband Michael Misick, and that chicken head Rocsi. I mean, while it was a bit ridiculous to see pics of Rocsi and Michael out in T&C and hearing that she was showing people around the Prime Minister's house with a bathrobe on like she live there, while Lisa Raye was letting Lil Kim lick cake off her fingers, I just kinda read about it and kept it movin. Then I heard that Lisa Raye called into the Tom Joyner morning show and said she was gonna give out Michale's number so er'body could call him and tell him what a loser he was for fuckin wit a wack ass ho...that would be Rocsi. But then I heard that Lisa was moving back in and they were gonna try and work things out. Guh-reat. (Hmmmmmm, guess I paid more attention that I thought.)

But today I'm reading the Michael - not Lisa Raye - is filing for divorce. I just want to know why? I mean I totally understand that Lisa only married Michael because of the perks but I mean, then why even bother getting married? If marriages always fail - and yes while some survive let's just be realistic and even read some statistics - why even bother? Lisa could have been straight chillin up in Turks, getting er'thing she wanted and still fuckin Gary Patton on the side. Like it would have been all to the good. Now her whole shit is a huge womp womp and Diamond of Player's Club done got da boot for muthafluffin Rocsi on 106 and Park who plays with Terrence J and announces videos all day. I mean DAYUM.

What does Lisa do now? What if Rocsi really obtains position as HBIC at Turks? Like what if we start seeing Rocsi on the commercals and billboards telling people to come experience Turks & Caicos. It's not right I tell ya...when your man leaves you for a bird of all birds where do you go from there?

UPDATE:
According to Miss P, they start fightin and bitin each other. Yes it seems Lisa Raye and Michael got into a physical altercation which requred that both needed to be treated for bite marks. Damn shame.

2 comments:

Miss P said...

that aint even all. lisa and her husband got into a REAL fight, both of them had to be treated for bites, and they both filed police reports. i wrote about it on my blog

F.U. said...

See no and no! Not the bite marks! Grown people shouldn't be biting each other...and he damn sure shouldn't be putting not a hand or a toof on her. How things turn so ugly so quickly. Damn. Thanks Miss P. I'm linkin to your page so er'body can read all about the mess that is marriage.