Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I Think I've Said This More Than A Few Times....But Um, I Decided That I'm Really Lovin' Solange K.



She sounds great, she gives good show, and she didn't have the drunk man shot. She actually danced with him and let him be a fool and have a good time. How can you not love that? Not to mention....Solo, what was that in your cup??? I definitely want some of whatever it is you sippin on boo. Lovin u right now...and I can't believe it. Wasn't too long ago I was starin at you in the Solider video giving you the serious side eye and stank face. And now you're one of my faves. THANK YOU for not givin a fuck and deciding to let the world know who you really are. A real person who knows how to have fun, think outside the box and dare I say, show that you have a sense of damn humor. I love people who realize that er'thing just ain't that damn serious. Let the drunk man stay!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: