Tuesday, August 5, 2008

I Want To Work For Diddy: Really POPRAH?


Sooooo, I just got a some time to watch the very first episode of "I Want To Work For Diddy" and I have to say that I was more excited about my Blondie that I warmed up in the microwave and then put some ice cream on it with some caramel sauce that has been in my fridge since Bella's b-day in January. SOOOOOO GOOOOD. But I digress. Now while my Blondie was more entertaining, I know er'time I looked up this Bitch Kim aka POPRAH was yellin at somebody.

Let's rewind. So the top 12 were selected and then divided into teams. There is the Uptown Team and Downtown Team. The teams seemed to be divided randomly and from the very beginning all I cared about was whatever team Laverne the fabulous tranny was on. The great thing is that Laverne and POPRAH aren't on the same team cuz that would be just a major conflict of interest. At this point the only other people I like are Kendra cuz she's cute and she just caught my attention and Rob cuz he's cute.



So blah blah, they get their first task which is to complete 50 tasks in 24 hours. POPRAH's team is off to a bad start because she just starts yelling and her teammate Brianna is tryna let her know that she needs to calm her ass down and she's not the one but POPRAH don't want to hear what nobody tries to say. So the other team starts out alright but when it comes down to it POPRAH's team would have won except for the fact that they came up short on some money. So it is up to the team to decide who they want to vote off. They all hate POPRAH so they pick her. What they didn't know was that she would be allowed to pick the person to go against her for elimination at judges table. She picked some girl named Georgette who isn't worth discussin cuz she's gone.

Now, how did Georgette get the boot when POPRAH is the worst and everyone hates her? Well during the final discussion before final judging they all got to say why they thought POPRAH should leave. POPRAH basically shut all of them down. She laid out how they lost because Georgette is an accountant who can't count, some other chic miscounted socks, and this one dude got them lost. Couldn't none of them say anything. Georgette's dumb ass defended herself by saying it is hard to work when someone is yelling at you. UMMMMMMMM, silly girl, you must not want to work for Diddy. I mean one episode of Making The Band can tell you that Diddy will do more than yell at your ass. So, she clearly proved that she wasn't ready and POPRAH got the last laugh.

I don't like that bitch but I do like that it is more than clear that she came to win by any means necessary. It bees like that some time. However, I do hope Laverne gives her some fashin tips because I believe that 250 pound women should stay away from white suits. Just no. I also hope that Diddy tells her that in order to be his assistant one can not have one long ass tooth coming out the bottom row of their teeth. You are not auditioning for Jagged Edge boo. Handle it.

And speaking of Laverne, love her already! She's fierce and you can tell that she will hit the bitch switch in a minute. Talk out your ass one good time and its on.


So yeah, I'll be watchin.

1 comments:

Park Avenue said...

I told myself that I wan't getting hooked on another reality show. Why did I have to watch the premiere of IWTWFD??????? Reality TV strikes again!

Kim was out of control from the start. I was hoping they would put a stamp on her forehead & mail her back to Atlanta, but they'll keep her around for ratings. And yes, that white suit & those black stretchy pants were not on her side.

I don't have any favorites & I can't call LaVerne fabulous just yet. I'll need to see a little more.